How to remove water spot on glass?
Every housewife tries to keep the entire apartment clean and makes a lot of effort to make the glass throughout the house Shine. If you can easily wash the glass surfaces in the rooms, then in the bathroom you need to know for sure how to wash the lime plaque from the glass of the shower stall and the shelves above the sinks.
Work with bathroom surfaces carefully, so as not to damage or scratch them.
How to wipe off limescale using folk methods
You can quickly resuscitate the glass with the help of improvised means. Depending on the area and contamination of the glass water spot remover, washing methods may differ.
How to clean a glass pipe vinegar ? The very first way to clean the bathroom glass from plaque is to use a table or Apple cider vinegar. Dilute vinegar in warm water in a ratio of 1:6. in the solution, moisten a sponge or a piece of soft cloth, wash the soiled surface.
Then wash the glass with a stream of warm water and wipe it dry. The only disadvantage of this method is a sharp acetic smell, so after washing, ventilate the room.
How to wipe off limescale using folk methods
To wash the plaque with a pleasant aroma, you can take lemon oil or citric acid. For 500 ml of water, take 25 g of citric acid or 4-5 drops of lemon oil.
Take warm water, such substances will not reveal their washing qualities in cold water. The resulting solution can be poured into a spray gun or simply wash the glass, wetting the cloth in the tool.
You can wash the glass places in the bathroom with baking soda. Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda, dilute 1: 1 with warm water, you will get a thick mush. Use a sponge to apply the mixture to the dirty glass and RUB until the stains disappear.
Then wash the glass with a stream of cold water and wipe it dry. The soda will not only clean the lime Deposit, but will protect the glass from water for another 2 days.
How to wash the limescale from glass, how to clean a glass pipe, how to clean a glass shower door — household chemicals
Sometimes hard tap water leaves us no other options, how to resort to cleaning the glass with household chemicals. In this situation, you need to be careful: using an aggressive cleaning agent, you can ruin the glass surface and harm the body, even get burns of the respiratory tract.
- When you prefer household chemicals in the process of washing Windows from plaque — all means must be safe. Ideal when they are odorless and made with eco-friendly ingredients. Read the instructions on the package and wash the glass with the resulting plaque. Let this method be long-term but safe.
- If you can clean the bathroom every day, you can use a regular spray to wash the glass and mirrors. It is enough to spray the product on the surface, wash the glass and wipe it with a clean dry cloth.
- But it is better not to use cleaning agents in the form of powder, because they can damage the glass surface.
- Unlike powder, sprays and gel detergents are safe for glass surfaces.
Alternative methods for cleaning lime deposits from glass
If you do not use household chemicals at all, there are options for environmental cleaning.
- If you have a steam generator in your household, cleaning turns into a pleasure, including in the bathroom. With this device, you can clean the glass from lime deposits with a “light hand movement”. Plus, the steam disinfects the glass surface from germs.
- Also get a melamine sponge for high-quality cleaning. With careful friction, the sponge will clean the plaque without the use of household remedies and folk methods. Simply moisten the sponge in warm water, gently clean the glass from plaque. Then wash the surface with cold water and wipe dry. Use a melamine sponge only for cleaning. It is strictly forbidden to wash dishes with this device.
How to remove water spot from glass? How to avoid the sedimentation of limescale
To clean the glass from plaque as little as possible, you can temporarily protect the surface from ego influence.
- First of all, for personal hygiene and bathroom cleanliness — install an additional filter for city water. Small filters are put directly on the faucet or shower rain. With the use of such devices, the glass will be clean much longer.
How to avoid the sedimentation of limescale
- You can stick a special transparent film on the glass surfaces in the bathroom, which protects the glass from plaque. It repels water, and the RAID on it is going to be minimal.
- To prevent plaque from appearing on glass surfaces at all, simply wash it after each contact with water. To do this, it is enough to always have a regular sponge and a waffle towel at hand.
Now you do not need to think long about how to wash spot resistant shower glass, because all available and effective means are described in our guide.